This trip is for current Juniors and Seniors. We will be going to Havana, Cuba during spring break and living out a ministry calling found in Matthew 19:14 Jesus said,. (exact dates are TBD) We will be assisting Pastor Marino Viart in his ministry to children in Havana. We will participate in soccer camps; services at various home churches; distributing clothing, shoes, medicines and soccer balls to the community.
What You Need to Know:
· Sign up now – trip will be limited.
· 5-day trip, 4 nights and 3 full days in Cuba.
· Dates will be between March 30 and April 6, 2019.
· Cost $1,500 per person, all-inclusive.
· Participants will be expected to raise their support for the trip by letter writing, personal outreach and presentations to groups. Just like full-time missionaries!
· Accommodations will be a large house with plenty of beds and bathrooms. Possibly near the water.
· Need a passport.
· All meals will be provided.
· Rene Herrera and his sister (who lives in Cuba) will be our guides for the entire trip.
· There will be an overnight retreat/training session prior to the trip.